Ping Monitor 9.1 Free
HomeGuard Activity Monitor is a powerful computer monitoring program that can be configured to protect children of all ages.Letting a child use an an internet-connected computer can be nerve wracking. There are certain parts of the internet that.. When it comes to configuration settings, you can make the program run at Windows startup, send email notifications if a host is up or down for a user-defined time, play sound alerts if a host is down for a certain time by uploading an audio file from the computer, as well as show tray notifications. The program allows you to ping multiple hosts and view data graphically represented for each of them.
It sports a clean and intuitive layout that gives you the possibility to set up the dedicated parameters with minimum effort. Monitoring of every host works independently from other hosts. If pings to host are failed a defined number of times in a row, application detects and reports a connection outage. Ping Monitor Code. Ping Monitor can work in 24/7 mode to track the connections states and calculate connections statistics, which is reported on the main application screen. Ping Monitor 9.1 Patch is packed with features. The features covered in this review barely scratch the surface. Every aspect of computer use can be monitored and controlled. There are even options to control and monitor hardware like USB drives and printers.
Ping Monitor 9.1 Key Features
- Needs a little bit of time to workout all of the features
- My antivirus stopped the install
- if you allow install, your search page will be changed
- 1. simple interface2. nice perfomance3. many types of notification
- Everything is GREAT… until you realize..
- Wonderful program if you pay 50 dollars.
- None encountered
- For the above reason, it is a very good application for troubleshooting connection issues.
- Only positive impression
- It’s customizable – I can tune every option. And it’s FREE!
- Well, I can recommend it to everyone. Really bright tool – nice and useful.
- tries to mess with your search bar, changing defaults
- 1. need .net framework 3.5+, 2. not store for email notifications when connection down3. not work as system service
- You are limited to monitoring 5 nodes. Deceptive “Free” bullshit.
- Intuitive and easy to set up
- Solid program does what it says.
- None, it is a free program.
- If you need to make host/IP monitoring just pick this one and you will be happy. I promise!
Ping Monitor 9.1 Patch
|User Rating||9/10 (194 votes)|
|Developer||EMCO Software: http://emcosoftware.com/|