Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (15.8.7) Key is one of the most complex integrated development environments (IDE) that can be used to build projects involving software solutions, console apps, and graphical user interfaces.
During installation, users are offered the possibility to choose the additional components they want to setup, depending on the task they want to achieve: Office, SharePoint or Web developer tools, Silverlight development kits or Microsoft Foundation Classes for C++. Due to the large amount of files and data that need to be configured, it takes several minutes until installation completes (depending on the performance of the host PC).
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (15.8.7) Activation Key
Not only can developers start their apps from scratch, but they can also modify their existing source code or look for syntax errors. Bugs can be fixed due to the built-in debugger that can be used both as a source-level and as a machine-level one, meant to support managed code and native one developed in any supported programming language.
Due to the complexity of Visual Studio, the type of projects that can be created is equally varied, so specialized tools are provided: web and class designers, creator of forms for GUI apps and a database schema builder.
Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (15.8.7) License Key
Although it runs on Windows OS, Microsoft Visual Studio does not restrict its users when it comes to the platform they can develop on: Windows Mobile, Windows CE, Silverlight, .NET Framework or .NET Compact Framework.
In other words, when developers want to create a specific type of interface or app, they can find the proper tools within Visual Studio to ensure their project is bug-free and runs smoothly.
- 1.8 GHz or faster processor. Dual-core or better recommended
- 2 GB of RAM; 4 GB of RAM recommended (2.5 GB minimum if running on a virtual machine)
- Hard disk space: 1GB to 40GB, depending on features installed
- Video card that supports a minimum display resolution of 720p (1280 by 720); Visual Studio will work best at a resolution of WXGA (1366 by 768) or higher
- .NET FRAMEWORK 4.5 IS REQUIRED TO INSTALL VISUAL STUDIO. VISUAL STUDIO REQUIRES .NET FRAMEWORK 4.6.1, WHICH WILL BE INSTALLED DURING SETUP
- INTERNET EXPLORER 11 OR EDGE IS REQUIRED FOR INTERNET-RELATED SCENARIOS. SOME FEATURES MIGHT NOT WORK UNLESS THESE, OR A LATER VERSION, ARE INSTALLED
- Universal Windows app development, including designing, editing, and debugging, requires Windows 10. Windows Server 2016 and Windows Server 2012 R2 may be used to build Universal Windows apps from the command line
- For emulator support, Windows 8.1 Pro or Enterprise (x64) editions are required. A processor that supports Client Hyper-V and Second Level Address Translation (SLAT) is also required
- TEAM FOUNDATION SERVER 2017 OFFICE INTEGRATION REQUIRES OFFICE 2016, OFFICE 2013, OR OFFICE 2010
New in Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2017 (15.8.7):
- Azure DevOps:
- Visual Studio Team Services is now Azure DevOps! You will see this new branding in Team Explorer and in references across Visual Studio.