GoodSync 10.9.22.2 Download
Back-up software has gone through something of a boom of late. With the huge increases in storage, more and more of us are on the look-out for reliable, stable file protection. GoodSync is such a program – it offers fast, automated back up.. Good Sync can be used to synchronize data between your desktop PC and laptop, home and office computers, computer and removable devices (USB Key, Flash Drive, CDRW disc), over a local network or the Internet. GoodSync 10.9.22.2 Download 2019 is an easy, secure, and reliable way to automatically synchronize and back up your photos, MP3s, and important files.
GoodSync Crack successfully synchronized important files between folders on our computer, as well as on our USB device. A reliable and effective back up solution. Highly recommended. True bi-directional file synchronization prevents any data loss. All in all, GoodSync 10.9.22.2 Serial can give you a hand when it comes to synchronizing and backing up files and folders. The program manages to finish a task in reasonable time, and no errors showed up during our testing.
GoodSync 10.9.22.2 Patch Features
- Really liked this software, used and recommended it for years until recent paid upgrade and a super unpleasant experience with support
- Easy to use, for the most part if you want to do simple backups
- I have to manually download and install updates, it would be nice if this was automatically done after being notified.
- potential security problem
- Very easy to delete tons of files if you set your sync direction wrong. But this is only needs common sense to avoid.
- For most simple syncing – the program is great.
- Great for simple syncing, not well supported enough for more complex needs.
- Not for simple users, it’s require some time to setup the backups the way you want it.
- Need Pro Version to Sync External to External (Recommended Upgraded 🙂
Speed Decrease Even with 3.0 USB / Slows to 35 mbps
- This is the fastest backup software I’ve tried, it’s rapid.
- Fast. But personally I prefer Bvckup 2. Nicest interface I’ve seen. The dev has one hell of an attention to detail.
- The app is lightweight while doing the job of keeping my files synced effectively
- Easy to operate
Clear Indications of Actions
Sync from Various Different Types of Devices and Drives
- Um… it used to work, so gee maybe a pro if I had a time machine.
|Developer||Siber Systems: http://www.siber.com/|