CSi Bridge 23.3.0 Cracked
Analyze CSI data CSI data analysis Interpret CSI data Analysis Analyzer Analyze CSI data. CSi Bridge 23.3.0 Download 2019 lets you make use of various analysis methods, such as Principal Component Analysis (PCA) for user-defined spectral region and ROI in order to detect Principal Components (PCs) for the variation sources contained in the CSI data set, PCA-based iterative peak align procedure to get rid of frequency and phase variations, as well as Constrained Non-Negative Matrix Factorization (cNMF) method to recuperate spectral patterns and their spatial distributions.
CSi Bridge Key offers support for smart processing tools which enable you to manipulate data set so it can be phased, zero-filled, spatially smoothed, filtered, and baseline-corrected. The adjustments are applied in real time. The most important utilities worth being mentioned are specialized in constant phase and linear phase correction, temporal filtering (Lorentzian, Gaussian, or combined), spatial smoothing (Hamming, Cosine, Fermi), baseline correction, water suppression, PPM origin adjustment and zero filling, lipid suppression, and peak alignment.
CSi Bridge 23.3.0 Code Features
- Data input and visualization
- Automatic importation of 1d/2d/3d csi raw data from philips, ge, siemens and bruker scanners.
- Any unknown data type can be imported by manually entering parameters.
- Any additional formats are also supported through third-party plug-ins.
- Csi data and anatomic reference images are registered and displayed in the same window.
- Each voxel is displayed in a separate window, its spatial location clearly visualized in the three orthogonal image windows.
- 3d image reconstruction from images in one orientation.
- Multi-dimensional spectral data processing
- Constant phase and linear phase correction.
- Temporal filtering ( lorentzian, gaussian, or combined).
- Spatial smoothing ( hamming, cosine, fermi).
- Baseline correction.
- Water suppression.
- Ppm origin adjustment and zero filling.
- Lipid suppression.
- Peak alignment.
- Batch processing
- Sequence of processing steps can be recorded in a macro file and applied to the csi data set.
- The same macro file can be applied to a series of exams in a batch mode.
- Spectral localization
- Real-time mouse-facilitated interactive voxel shifting in all 3 dimensions.
- Averaging of selected multiple voxels.
- Spectral estimation of a user drawn 2d/3d region of interest.
- Multi-variate spectral analysis
- Pca-based iterative peak align procedure to remove frequency and phase variations.
- Spectral quantification
- Metabolic map generation using area integration and pca.
- Map generation for peak ratio and for user defined regions.
- Absolute quantification of metabolite concentration using reference spectrum.
- Map display scale adjustment to enable comparison between different sets.
- Spectral integration with user-controlled baseline correction.
- Data output
- Program extensibility
- Plug-in mechanism to support csi data importation module developed by third-party.
CSi Bridge Crack
|Category||Science / CAD|