PlayOn 188.8.131.5247 Portable is a software solution that is capable of bringing together a large quantity of quality multimedia material on your TV and mobile devices in a simple manner.
It does so by streaming online video content from a number of well known content providers such as Hulu, Netflix and Youtube to your video compatible devices.
PlayOn simply creates the server which provides the content. To be able to process the stream you need to have a home-networked entertainment device such as Xbox 360, Playstation 3 or Wii, connected to both the TV and computer on which PlayOn is installed. A wireless network is best suited as it gives you total freedom when using mobile devices.
PlayOn 184.108.40.20647 Crack
Creating the connection itself is an easy task since the devices used to connect to the PlayOn server will automatically recognize in on the network the second it starts. The way you interact with the application differs accordingly to the device you are using.
The only thing you interact with on your computer is the PlayOn settings window. There is nothing intricate about it. It’s merely a tabbed interface that allows you to run or close the server, perform system checks, choose the channels, add plugins and enable mobile or social network connections.
PlayOn provides you with a large number of channels from which you can choose but in some cases you need to provide a username and password to be able to view the shows. If this is the case, the application allows you to remove those channels from the list. You can also sort the channels and configure your accounts.
PlayOn 220.127.116.1147 Activation Full
In case you notice that a channel you regularly watch is not available, you can install it as a plugin channel.
With PlayOn you don’t stream only online content. The application provides you with a MyMedia function that enables you to select images, songs and videos from your computer or any other network device that is visible to PlayOn.
PlayOn is certainly a practical solution if you want to stream multimedia content across your home, office or bar in a practical way.
- All Your Channels In One Place:
- PlayOn is a launchpad to all your favorite streaming shows, movies and more from Hulu and Netflix, to Comedy Central and all the major networks. You will instantly get over 100 channels, and there are tons more that you can add along the way. We’ve got what you want.
- Watch TV on Your TV:
- We’re bringing TV back to the big screen. With PlayOn it’s easy to cast or stream to any TV in your house. Just connect your TV to a streaming device like Chromecast, Roku, or PlayStation, Wii, or Xbox, then sit back and enjoy.
- Record Anything:
- Record any movie or show on the web from streaming sites like Netflix, Hulu, HBO Go, and more. You can even record an entire TV series with just a single click. Or subscribe to automatically record your favorite series as soon they come online.
- Did We Mention You Can Skip Ads?:
- In case you needed more reasons to love PlayOn, you can record videos and then play them back commercial-free with AdSkip. We will skip over the commercials for you, leaving you with a seamless watching experience.
- One Powerful App:
- Not only can you stream and cast videos with the PlayOn App but now you can remotely record videos straight to your home PC to watch later.
- TV Just Got Personal:
- PlayOn also lets you add all your local media and watch it on any device. From home videos, movies, music and even photos — watch it any time, anywhere.
- INTERNET EXPLORER 9 OR NEWER
- ADOBE FLASH
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended)
- WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 9 OR LATER
- A CPU with a passmark score of 500 or higher
- 100 MB of available disk space for installation, plus recommended 4-5 GB extra space on the same drive where Windows is installed
- Internet broadband connection with a speed of at least 1.5 Mbps
- Both the PlayOn PC and playback device should be connected directly to the same router (on the same network).
- Third-party security software must be configured to allow full local and online network access to: C:Program FilesMediaMallMediaMallServer.exe