RazorSQL 8.1.1 Crack working with different databases and executing SQL scripts ranging from simple SELECT statements to complex procedures, RazorSQL proves to be an intuitive and steady solution especially designed for database administrators who need to create, alter, describe, execute and drop database objects such as tables, views, indexes, stored procedures and functions.
Irrespective of the database you choose to work with, be it Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Firebird, Interbase, Apache Derby, Salesforce, SQL Azure, SQLite, MongoDB, Frontbase or JavaDB, the application helps you to edit SQL scripts, gather information from multiple tables, create indexes and views.
RazorSQL 8.1.1 Full License
Because it stores connection information in ‘connection profiles’, you need to make a new profile. Once it is created, it can be used to connect to whatever database you want.
Once the connection is established, the left panel displays all of the identified data, thus allowing you to edit it the way you want. The main window enables you to execute as many SQL scripts as you want, while the Console section retrieves all the necessary data.
Besides, if you want to import data from delimited files, Excel spreadsheets, fixed width files into the current database, you can use the proper option from the main toolbar.
In case you want to run one SQL query at a time, you can choose the ‘Execute SQL (One Statement)’ option, otherwise you can access the other features such as ‘Execute SQL – Fetch All Rows’ or ‘Execute SQL (All Statements)’.
Another important feature of RazorSQL is that you can compare data from multiple tables, views or queries, whether they belong to the same database or they are from different ones. By accessing the ‘Compare Tool’ option from the File menu you are able to set up the connection parameters, select all the data you are interested in, then compare it.
However, a downside of this option is that you are required to manually write each table’s name and since it does not come with auto-completion features, nor displays a drop-down list from where you can choose the available tables, you need to pay attention when writing their names.
By accessing the Results menu you are able to filter and sort all the query results the way you want, edit the selected cells, as well as generate INSERT, SELECT, UPDATE and DELETE statements with ease.
To sum things up, RazorSQL comes bundled with visual tools and useful features that help you to manage multiple databases, execute SQL statements and export data to XML, HTML and Excel spreadsheets.
RazorSQL 8.1.1 Portable FEATURES:
- visual tools for creating, editing, describing, altering, dropping, and viewing database objects
- tools for importing and exporting data
- a database browser for the viewing of database objects and structures
- a robust programming editor with support for SQL, PL/SQL, TransactSQL, SQL PL, PHP, Java, XML, HTML, and twelve other programming languages
- a query builder
- tools for creating, editing, and executing stored procedures
- triggers and functions
- a tool to compare table data and/or query results, and SQL history
- adds functionality with the API plugin
New in RazorSQL 8.1.1 Full Crack:
- Ingres: If comments in a query cause an error, RazorSQL will strip them
- Added support for Java 10 and Java 11 to the Java compiler
- Registration Screen now provides more information about license eligibility, upgrades, and archived downloads