BurnInTest Professional 10057.0
The Professional version features test your single, multiple and multi-core CPUs, test logging and reporting, support for parallel port loop back testing, CPU affinity selection, and advanced testing preferences. Results can be saved to disk, printed or exported as a graphical image.
BurnInTest can thoroughly exercise PC hardware in the shortest period of time so intermittent or hidden problems are found before they turn into a disaster. During testing BurnInTest will display and log the number of test cycles, operations and errors for each test as well as test events, such as critical errors, serious errors, warnings and information. The application comes in compatible versions for both x86 and x64 based system in order to be accessible by a large public. BurnInTest Professional Key Not a lot of effort is required on your behalf to go through the setup process, and once this is finished, you are free to launch the application.
BurnInTest Professional Key Features
- 30-day trial
- Nag screen
- 128 MB RAM
- DirectX 9.0c
- 30MB disk space (more required to run the disk test).
- Hardware loopback plugs for port testing
- Native 64bit hardware and o/s support
- Online help & pdf manual
- A customer style results certificate
- Support for printing results
- Logging of results to disk in user selectable levels of detail (in ascii format & html formats)
- Timed test runs that will stop automatically at the expiry of the selected time or after a number of test cycles.
- The ability to save your results to disk as log file.
- 'notes' and 'machine id' fields for storing your own audit information along with the saved log file.
- Support for copying the results to other applications (eg. ms-word) via a variety of image formats. (bmp, gif, emf)
- The ability to select the level of load placed on each component, via the setting of a duty cycle for each test.
- Counters that count the total number of operations performed.
- An easy to use point and click interface
- Can be run from a usb drive or cd (under windows)
- Summary system information including cpu type, cpu speed & serial number.
- Laptop battery & ups monitoring interface (with additional batterymon software)
- Support for production line automation and detailed logging
- Printer testing using raw print files, or standard b&w or color testing
- Mp3, midi and wave file playback for sound card testing
- Testing of up to 20 hard and floppy disks simultaneously
- Testing of up to 20 optical drives drives simultaneously
- Cd / dvd / blu-ray read testing using specialized optical test media, plus cd burner testing
- Windows shutdown and cyclic reboot testing (with complementary rebooter software)
- Scrolling 'h's for electromagnetic compliance (emc) testing to ansi standard c63.4-1992
- Video ram testing
- Testing the playback of videos
- Support for smart hard disk parameter checking
BurnInTest Professional 10057.0 Patch