Argus Monitor 4.2.12060 Download
Monitor temperatures and status of system components such as CPU, GPU and hard disk drive, run SMART analysis and make sure your computer is healthy. CPU monitor CPU performance HDD temperature Monitor Temperature CPU Performance. Also, the program monitors the CPU and GPU temperatures, as well as that of the hard disk. The S.M.A.R.T attributes are also being watched over, such as the raw read error rate, the spin up time, the spin retry count and airflow temperature, to name just a few. These are set in a list that comes complete with the current values, worst performance, the developer-specified threshold and its status.
Argus Monitor 4.2.12060 Patch. Foxit PDF Reader links knowledge workers together to increase flexibility and results. It occupies minimum space on the screen. As mentioned, Argus Monitor 4.2.12060 Download can keep track of the health status of the hard disks and lets you know if any of the values reach a critical level. Thus, if any of the S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) attributes goes over a vendor specified threshold, the program lets you know that the hard drive is likely to fail within 24 hours. In this way, you have plenty of time to create a backup of the files in case anything happens.
Argus Monitor Activation Features
- 30-day trial
- Graphical display of the temperatures of your hard disk drives
- Monitoring and graphical display of gpu temperature
- Graphical display of the cpu temperature (independently for each cpu core)
- Graphical display of core frequency (enables you to check if power management is working)
- Hdd/ssd benchmark – measuring access times and transfer rates
- Display speeds of system fans
- Display and control of fan speeds of modern nvidia and ati/amd graphic cards
Argus Monitor Keygen
|Os||Windows 10 32/64 bit|
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit